Wednesday, November 19, 2008

open studio

Last night the writers held an Open Studio after their reading. The artists wandered through, amazed at the clean walls and carpet with no paint spills. They were very interested in any work we had displayed. I posted rough drafts of poetry with scanning marks and the final version, as well as the plot line in-progress for my novel. Another writer had samples of his handcrafted books. The event gave us all a chance to learn about process and just seeing each other’s working spaces offered a window into our writing lives.

On Friday I will leave this writing studio and return to my own. My blog will continue, but not daily. Weekly entries seem about right, maybe change my blog title to something like Monday Musings or Wednesday’s Muse to trigger the entry day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome.