Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Good news this week! My poem submission to Goldfish Press has been accepted. It will be part of an anthology titled, The World According to Goldfish. I am most happy that the proceeds from the sale of this book will go to Heifer Project International. This organization helps alleviate world hunger. My family has bought goats and chicks for others for many years. Now I can help in a literary way. Stay tuned!

Poetry group is over for now. I am concentrating on getting out my children's poetry collection submission this week. And because in a weak moment I became a contestant in NH Literary Idol, I am practicing my three-minute children's book presentation. The event is April 18, moderated by NH humorist Rebecca Rule. I hope I survive intact!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the poetry acceptance - and on everything else you are doing to keep your muse happy and productive. I need to find a poetry group. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments welcome.